Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Australian drawings can I play at Oz Lotto Service?
You can play Oz Lotto, Powerball, Saturday Lotto and Monday & Wednesday Lotto.
- What happens if I win?
When you win, you don’t have to do anything. We deposit the winings into your Oz Lotto Service account if the winnings are less than your payment limit, otherwise the winnings will be deposited into your bank account.
- Where can I change my payment limit for winnings?
When you login to Oz Lotto Service, you can change your payment limit in your user profile.
- Do I play the same numbers every week?
Yes, we make sure you remember to play the same numbers every week, unless you have changed your numbers yourself.
- How do I change my systems or change lottery numbers.
When you login to Oz Lotto Service, click on the My Account menu. Here, you can select or deselect any systems you like. It is also here you can change your numbers to those you want.
- How do I pay for my lottery games?
You are automatically invoiced for the next four weeks of lotteries when you do not have any money in your account with us. Your payment is made with Visa or Mastercard, which you registered with upon signing up.
- I received a new credit card. What do I do?
When you login to Oz Lotto Service, you can update your credit card data in your user profile. If you prefer to pay with another card, you can also update it in your user profile.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
If you choose to cancel your Oz Lotto Service subscription, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information. Your name, e-mail and information about the cancellation date.
- I have cancelled my membership, what now?
Oz Lotto Service subscriptions are based on 4-week periods. When you cancel your membership, you continue to play until the end of the period in progress.
- I have signed up and paid, but I don’t want to participate.
If you contact Oz Lotto Service and cancel your subscription before playing for the first time, simply send us your bank information and we will reimburse the amount you were charged.
- Does Oz Lotto Service have anything to do with Tatts Group?
Oz Lotto Service has nothing to do with Tatts Group, except that we play on their drawings. Oz Lotto Service is an independent lottery service that ensures that you never forget to buy your lottery ticket or claim your winnings.